Mary has been a registered nurse since 1986, and has always been committed to the well-being of her patients. For many years, she had recognized the great difficulty that many patients experienced in attempting to get something as simple as a lab drawn. Many had to be transferred by ambulance or some other medical transport, which in most cases was and still is not covered by most insurance, ultimately costing hundreds of dollars. This, along with the inconvenience of waiting for the driver and waiting for the lab technician, is what prompted the start of Mary's Mobile Blood Draw.
Mary’s Mobile Blood Draw takes away ALL of the frustration, including the inconvenience of starting the process over just to get back home.
HEALTHCARE ACCESS FOR ALL
- Located in Central California, but capable of mobilizing to towns in Tulare County, Fresno County, Kern County, and Kings County.
- Available for all residents who undergo annual lab draws and for individuals who are unable to leave their homes or want services at their convenience.
QUALITY SERVICES PROVIDED
- Specimens drawn will be taken to the lab of your choice within a designated time frame for accurate results.
- Preventing the spread of COVID-19 through establishment of safety guidelines and adhering to S.O.P's.
ORGANIZATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND INTEGRITY
- Diverse and culturally competent staff.
- Excellent track record in the community.
- Very high patient survey satisfaction rates.